King Charles III is kicking Prince Harry and Meghan Markle out of Frogmore Cottage — and gifting it to disgraced royal Prince Andrew.
A source confirms to Page Six that the incoming king began the eviction process in January just one day after the redheaded royal’s memoir “Spare” hit shelves.
“This eviction surely spells the end of Harry and Meghan’s time in the UK,” a source told The Sun.
The couple, who have relocated to California since staging their Megxit, have not been offered another property on the estate.
“Spare” contained bombshell claims about the royal family, including an anecdote about how Prince William violently shoved Harry to the floor over Markle, 41, and that King Charles would joke about Harry’s “real” father.
The formal royals are reportedly planning to have whatever belongings remain in Frogmore, which the late Queen Elizabeth II gifted to them, to their Montecito, Calif., estate.
king charles iii and prince andrew
The cottage will be gifted to Prince Andrew, but he’s reportedly against the downgrade.
The 5-bedroom home will serve as a major downgrade for Prince Andrew, who is used to more luxurious digs at Royal Lodge, which includes a pool and 30 bedroom. Naturally, he’s against the move.
“Andrew is resisting the idea of moving into Frogmore Cottage after he was offered it last week,” the source told The Sun. “But it shows Harry and Meghan are powerless to stop the eviction.”
Queen Elizabeth II stripped her son of his military titles and HRH styling in January 2022 for his alleged involvement in Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking scheme.
The eviction — and fallout from “Spare” — appear to have left Markle and Harry, 38, unfazed, as they enjoyed a night out at the San Vicente Bungalows in Los Angeles Tuesday night.
Queen Elizabeth II stripped her son of his HRH and military titles after his alleged involvement with Jeffrey Epstein
The date night was the first time the headline-making couple have been seen since the release of “Spare.” Despite the memoir further estranging the Duke of Sussex from his family, an insider told Page Six that the former royal has no regrets.
“Harry said he was really happy about the success of the book and the reaction to it,” the insider told us. “He said he had no regrets about any of the revelations, and he’s relieved to have got his story out into the world. There’s been an amazing reaction to it, he said.”
The source added that Harry and Markle “seemed to be in extremely good spirits.”
Disclaimer: Reports from Page Six, are included in this publication.
Comments are closed.