Champion Newspapers LTD
World news

Trump warns Iran of ‘Total Destruction’ over assassination threat, says ‘1000 missiles locked’

 

U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday issued a stern warning to Iran, saying the United States would “completely decimate” the country if it attempted or carried out an assassination against a sitting American president.

In a post on his social media platform, Truth Social, Trump said the U.S. military was on standby with strike options already prepared.

“1000 Missiles are Locked and Loaded and aimed at the Islamic Republic of Iran, with thousands of more to immediately follow, should the Iranian Government act on its threat, pronounced in many corners of the Globe, to assassinate, or attempt to assassinate, the sitting President of the United States of America, in this case, ME!,” Trump wrote.

The president added that directives had already been issued to the armed forces.

“Orders have already been given, and the U.S. Military is ready, willing, and able, for a one year period of time, subject to extension, to completely decimate and destroy all areas of Iran,” he said.

Trump’s remarks come amid longstanding U.S. accusations that Iran poses threats to American officials. Tehran has repeatedly denied any plans to target U.S. leaders.

The White House has not released additional details on the alleged threat referenced by the president.

 

For a better society

_______________________________

Follow us across our platforms:

Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/championnewsonline/
Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/championnewsonline
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/champion-newspapers-limited/
https://x.com/championnewsng/

You can also like and comment on our YouTube videos.
https://youtu.be/QIBfD1tT80w?si=R4Qf3so2LxYu3GC2

Share to WhatsApp WhatsApp Business Facebook X Email

Related posts

I ‘ll be peacemaker, unifier, declares Donald Trump as he assumes office as America’s oldest president

Editor

UNICEF tasks Nigerian government on US decision on foreign aid

Peter Anayo

Why Trump’s inauguration will hold indoors today, first time in 40 years

Editor
Jojobet GirişmatbetJojobetGrandpashabetGrandpashabetGrandpashabetHoliganbetHoliganbetJojobetjojobetgrandpashabetmeritbetcasibomkurtköy escort bayancasibomJojobetiptv satın albetciojojobetcasibomcasibomGrandpashabetAnkara escortAnkara escortgrandpashabetaresbet girişEscortes BelgiqueHoliganbetGrandpashabetJojobetJojobetCasibomultrabet girişJojobet Girişholiganbetcasibom